Helicopter Tour Highlights
- Tour the most geologically active environment on earth which has been continuously erupting since 1983. Tour emphasis is on the most current areas of volcanic activity. View lava flows, tropical rain forests and cascading waterfalls while learning about the history and culture of Hawaii.
Ground Tour Highlights
- Blacksand beach
- Liliuokalani Gardens
- Historic Banyan Drive
- Rainbow falls
- Mauna Loa Macademia Nut Factory
- Akatsuka Orchid Nursery
- Time permitting, Our tour guide will take you to the places you might have missed for a close up view and picture taking
- $645 – Adult
- $635 – Seniors
- $625 – Child
- Helicopter tour starts from Hilo.
- Tour the most geologically active volcano on earth which has been continuously erupting since 1983.
- Tour focus is on the most current areas of the volcanic activity.
- View lava flows tropical rain forests and cascading waterfalls
- while learning about the history and culture of Hawaii.
- After the helicopter tour, we will have a tour van ready to take you to highlights of Hilo for a close-up view.
Important Tour Info & Tips
- Round trip air ticket from Oahu to Big Island.
- Transportation to and from the helicopter
- Approximately 45 to 50 minute waterfall and volcano helicopter ride.
- Tour narration by pilots who are State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guides
- Gratuity is recommended
- Lunch (un-hosted)
Things to bring for the tour :
- Passport for non-residents
- Government issued photo ID’s
You should know :
- Tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions.
- Volcanic activity changes frequently.