Helicopter Tour Highlights :
- Hanapepe Valley
- Mana Waiapuna
- Jurassic Park Falls
- Olokele Canyon
- Waimea Canyon
- “Grand Canyon of the Pacific”
- Spectacular hidden waterfalls
- Sculptural scenic views of Na Pali Coast
- Bali Hai Cliffs
- Pristine blue waters of Hanalei Bay
- Princeville Resort Town
- Mount Waialeale is at elevation 5,000
Ground Tour Highlights :
- Tree tunnel
- Spouting Horn
- Hour recreational stop at the Poipu Beach for dip in the water and picnic style lunch
- Time permitting, Our tour guide will take you to the places you might have missed for a close up view and picture taking
Your journey begins with a flight to spectacular Hanapepe Valley, then continues on to Manawaiopuna, commonly referred to as “Jurassic Park Falls.” Next it’s up the Olokele Canyon before moving on to eye-popping Waimea Canyon, the famed “Grand Canyon of the Pacific” where you’ll explore many hidden waterfalls. Then, the sculptural masterpiece of the Na Pali Coast gives way to the Bali Hai Cliffs, and the pristine blue waters of Hanalei Bay and the Princeville Resort area. Weather permitting, we’ll visit Mt Waialeale, the heart of the ancient volcano. This is the wettest spot on earth, with an average rainfall of 450-500 inches annually! Flying into the center of the crater with its 5000-foot walls towering above and its 3000-foot waterfalls surrounding you, is a truly awe-inspiring finish to your ECO Adventure over the Garden Isle. Although tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions there is no finer Kauai Helicopter Tour available.
Important Tour Info & Tips
- Round trip air ticket from Oahu to Kauai.
- Transportation to and from the Waikiki Hotels
- Approximately 45 to 50 minute helicopter adventure over the Kauai.
- Tour narration by pilots who are State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guides
- Gratuity is recommended
- Lunch (un-hosted)
Documents to bring for the tour :
- Passport for non-residents
- Government issued photo ID’s for residents
You should know :
- Tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions.