Helicopter Tour Highlights :
- World’s longest scenic coastal ride.
- Wonderful exploration of Haleakala Crater
- Oheo Gulch – Seven Pools
- Hana town
- Hana Rainforest Preserve
- The largest rainforest in the United States
- Hundreds of beautiful waterfalls
- Keanae valley
- The spectacular shorelines of East Maui
Ground Tour Highlights :
- Iao Vally
- Tropical Plantation
- Ma’alaea Harbor
- Scenic coastal view of West Maui
- Lahaina Town
- Outlets of Maui
- Largest Banyan Tree in United States
- Time permitting, much more!
- $595 – Adult and child 12 and older
- $585 – Senior
- $575 – Child 11 and younger
A spectacular exploration of the most unique places in the world including Haleakala National Park and Haleakala Crater, Manawainui, Oheo Gulch, Seven Pools, Hana town and the Hana Rainforest Preserve, the largest rainforest in the United States. Our helicopter will show you the amazing waterfalls, Keanae valley and the longest coastal scenic road in the world.
Important Tour Info & Tips
- Round trip air ticket from Oahu to Maui.
- Transportation to and from the Waikiki Hotels
- Approximately 45 to 50 minute adventure over Maui.
- Tour narration by pilots who are State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guides
- Gratuity is recommended
- Lunch (un-hosted)
Things to bring for the tour :
- Passport for non-residents
- Government issued photo ID’s
You should know :
- Tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions.
- Weather at the Haleakala changes frequently.