173 foot waterfall located near Lihue which is featured on the opening scenes of Fantasy Fantasy Island.
This Canyon, known as Grand Canyon of the Pacific, is 10 miles long and 3000 feet deep which was formed from steady erosion over hundreds of thousand years.
The Spouting Horn Beach area of Kauai is known for crashing waves. These waves erode lava rocks on the coastline which can create narrow opening, as is the case with Spouting Horn. With every wave, water shoots upward when it is forced through an opening creates sound which reminds you of horn blowing.
- $89 – Adult
- $79 – Senior
- $59 – Child
- Free for under 2 years old
Kauai Island tour. Waimea Canyon Tour. This tour is perfect for those who want to explore and experience Kauai as it was hundreds of years earlier, filled with waterfalls, canyons, and beautiful beaches. We do it smarter and with a customer focused tour.
At your hotel or condo :
- We will be at your door steps to pick you up for this adventure
Starting your tour. We might make couple more stops :
- Our tour guides will pickup couple more places to make it a small personalize group.
We begin by picking you up at your residency and driving down to the Wailua Waterfalls to take a quick break. Then explore the small towns of Lihue and Hanapepe which have wonderful food, culture, and scenery. Going up to Waimea Canyon Lookout and Kalalau Look to behold the vast valleys and peeks of Kauai’s beautiful landscape is a sight not worth missing.
Descend from the mountains to enjoy Kauai’s Spouting Horn Park where water shoots up from the rocks underneath as a geiser. After traveling such a great distance, we recommend stopping and relaxing at the famous Poipu Beach Park, one of the best beaches on the Island. Finally, we drive through the tunnel of trees which block out the sky with beautiful great trees which thrive in Kauai’s Climate. We now circle around and drop you off at your residency to end your excursion with us.
Back to your hotel after the tour :
- We will drop you off right where we pick you up.
Important Tour Info & Tips
Duration of the tour : 8 Hours
1. This tour starts between 8:00am and 8:45am depending on where you are staying
2. Return to hotels by 5:00pm
Things to bring :
1. Swim wear, tabis, towel is recommended.
2. Snorkel & Mask will be provided
3. On-site shower and changing room available
1. Picnic style lunch
2. Bottled water
Frequent restroom stops
- We know the importance of restroom stops
- Tour guides are trained to make frequent restroom stops
See our Cancellation Policy